TEST - Continued
Do not exceed 40 PSI (276 kPa) when using compressed air for checkingcomponents. Failure to comply
may result in personnel injury or death.
Flying particles and debris are present. Wear protective goggles. Failure to complymay result in
personnel injury or death.
105. Apply 40 PSI of pressure to engine block (4) and maintain for at least two hours.
106. After two hours, inspect engine block (4) for leaking antifreeze. Should leaks be found in engine and cannot be
repaired by replacing a gasket, seal or o-ring, replace engine block (4).
107. Carefully release pressure from engine block (4).
108. Disconnect air line from fitting (68).
109. Remove cylinder block pressure testing kit, 20 hex head screws with spacers and two plates from
engine block (4).
110. Remove engine block pressure test core plug and gasket from aftercooler water inlet adaptor (36) hole using core
111. Install aftercooler water inlet adaptor (36) and new gasket (37) using water inlet adaptor remover/installer.