TEST - Continued
38. Torque plug (8) to 276-324 in. lbs (31-37 N-m) using torque wrench and socket set.
Sealing compound may cause irritation to the eyes or skin. Use in well-ventilated area. Wear protective goggles
and clothing. In case sealing compound comes in contact with:
Eyes, flush immediately with water.
Skin, wash with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in personnel injury.
39. Coat oil galley plug (9) threads with sealing compound.
40. Install oil galley plug (9) in rear engine block (4).
41. Torque plug (9) to 396-444 in. lbs (45-50 N-m) using torque wrench and socket set.
42. Coat plug (10) threads with sealing compound.